[PSUBS-MAILIST] HP air whip

Tue Mar 5 09:05:59 EST 2024

HI Jon

https://undersea-centre.com/

This is a UK company, but they are really good.  Give them a call and tell
them what you are trying to do and they will be able to advise.

They made up a pressure reducing manifold for me.  I have 2x scuba whips
with male din connections both ends.  The 2 hoses plug in and via a
regulator, are then plumbed into 6mm 300bar swagelok pipe.  I will do the
same on my new boat, except i probably wont bother with the regulator as i
dont really think its required.  Will probably just go full HP all round.

Kind Regards
James

On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 at 18:35, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <