[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure proof motor

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 23 04:45:02 EST 2024

James, I contacted them & asked them to sell me just the lower unit. They are quite flexible. Have had a number of itemsmodified to my specs on Alibaba. Alan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 at 1:26 am, James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles<personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:   Hi Alan
Can you send me the link to that motor you bought.  I cant find just the bottom part like you got.  I can only seem to find the whole thing which i dont want.
Many thanksJames