[PSUBS-MAILIST] Happy new year.

Fri Jan 12 09:51:53 EST 2024

Hi All

I have been looking through the facebook posts.  Lots of interesting things
on there.  I think i will have to get over my facebook privacy paranoia and
use it more.

Also spotted a video from Alan about the brushless motor we discussed.  I
had not realised you had put that on there for me Alan.  Thanks for that.
I will review it later as im at work at the moment...

Regards
James

On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 at 16:57, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <