[PSUBS-MAILIST] Happy new year.

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 9 07:54:38 EST 2024

 There's little doubt FB makes it easy to share photos and documents...something the mailing list just won't support very well.  My biggest concern is the lack of privacy as the company collects information about every little piece of minutia that you look at or contribute then shares that info with other companies and worse yet, with the government.   FB doesn't provide settings to circumvent that.
Jon