[PSUBS-MAILIST] Brushless Thruster

Tue Apr 9 06:59:51 EDT 2024

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the heads up.  I need to look into your posts on Facebook.
Sorry, im not so good at facebook use.  I have been meaning to look at your
review.  Im just super busy at the moment.

However, I will check it out tonight.

I'll get back to you.

Many thanks
James

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 at 05:44, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <