[PSUBS-MAILIST] Brushless Thruster

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 9 00:44:02 EDT 2024

Hi James,I just ordered 5 of the P350 / Max350 48V 150lb brushless outboard lower units at US $122- each. Freight to NZ was US $190 sea freight. Combined weight about 40 kg.This is the last motor that I did a revue of on Psubs.Pierre in France bought 5 in conjunction with me as they wanted a minimum order of 10 for a special order. However there was no modification, they just have to pick up the lower unit with their standard 1 metre of wire coming out of it off the assembly line.If you or anybody else wants to piggyback on this order you would need to be quick.I did send you some info on messenger but it doesn't look like you go there.You or anybody could probably get in on this order by going on the Alibaba site & looking for 48V 150lb 2150W marine boat electric outboard trolling motor, manufactured (so they tell me) by Ningbo Beilun Yinghui Industrial Parts Co. Limited, contact Suzy Shao & mention Alan from NZ.  But you probably have less than a day.Having said that, they may drop the minimum requirement in the future once they have gone through this process of grabbing the lower unit off the production line & found it is not too painful.Cheers Alan

Yahoo Mail: Search, organise, conquer