[PSUBS-MAILIST] Any Meetups Happening This Summer?

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 28 19:43:15 EDT 2023

 John, I live around 300 miles south of Fort Worth and June 5-9 is not going to work for me.  I am tied up the whole week.  Let's try again at some point in future.  If you ever get down around San Antonio Texas, it would make it easier to tag.
If you are going to do design work, best to become proficient with one of the D-D modeling tools like Solidworks, Autodesk Fusion or Inventor.
Cliff