[PSUBS-MAILIST] Phil Nuytten has died at 81

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 17 18:54:31 EDT 2023

Phil was one of the most gracious, unselfish, hospitable people I have ever known. I think any of us who have spent time with him would say the same thing.  I had hoped to travel to BC within the next year and get him to let me pay for dinner for a change.
Jim Todd        Getting instruction from the master