[PSUBS-MAILIST] Titan submersible missing at Titanic site

Marc de Piolenc via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 30 02:54:08 EDT 2023

That makes better sense. I was imagining tapped bushings drilled and
glued directly into the hull structure.

Marc

--
Archivale catalog:http://www.archivale.com