[PSUBS-MAILIST] Titan submersible missing at Titanic site

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 27 17:50:59 EDT 2023

This is the sort of BS I'm talking about. I know it'll die down eventually,
but this is PAINFUL (someone listed a 'submersible controller' on eBay). ~
Doug

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166188209542?hash=item26b196d586:g:zi4AAOSwhxJklQ1D&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4EcRsYtJc3qYkpxbkNoKcopgiR1P6jRS68SW%2Fa%2FvePMWBC1CsRVK8oty6UAtcr87P8Ze4h1TK2CCjVl%2Bd81cbJGMRGrLBVhvIrQ4mCkjPt4EuFaT81WxpSZNqrHg%2BQXzeVYHh7vLFjXjirZHuYMbyyPJxXfko0IfVNZsxJgqilNJJjRF43nGVJiH3OQ%2FS0j9a1RSuAOQo0%2BdMNUvdrySWx23IxsvZd7bOMjG7PQOCAjmzwJlMS4FCOGF2zywjBlYLcVADyWY1F2FWnMRLp1KpYHRZpX%2FHKNpWXvSem8wtuXp%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5jPm-2fYg

On Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 3:46 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <