[PSUBS-MAILIST] Titan submersible missing at Titanic site

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 24 12:42:34 EDT 2023

 One thing is for sure, when I take people in my Dual DeepWorker, I will have a very clear and open conversation with them.  This really brings to light the need to do so.  Although the sub was classed and I did not do any modifications to the hull, and all add ons are only bolted to the chassis.  It is still modified and has risks.Hank