[PSUBS-MAILIST] Karl's FB post

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 23 07:54:35 EDT 2023

 I questioned Stanley about this on FB and didn't understand his response, maybe someone here can clarify.  His message to Rush is dated 2019 and I found a news article from 2020 that indicates Rush downrated that vessel to 3000 meters due to "cyclic fatigue".  It indicates he was building a new Titan vessel to dive Titanic.  Seems obvious Rush didn't resolve the cyclic fatigue issue with the new vessel but I also think Stanley's message gives the impression that the same vessel he complained about was the one that was lost.  Maybe I'm splitting hairs.
Jon