[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster Reliability

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 26 08:35:38 EDT 2023

 These reports look good.  I am in the process of digesting them.  Is this the Univolt transformer oil you use?  Kinematic viscosity is low at 2.3 cSt. https://www.mobil.com/en-us/industrial/pds/gl-xx-univolt-n-61-b

Good point compatibly issues and need for testing.  The good news on the MK 101's is there are only a few parts to evaluate, lips seals, brushes, wire insulation and for my case, a Subconn connector.  The other parts are metal.  I don't think the permanent magnet would be affected.
Cliff