[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 7 15:57:24 EST 2023

Hank, Thanks for the feedback as the more people chime in, the more info I
can digest to make a decision. The leaking issue thusly draining all of the
air had crossed my mind but being able to secure it like you said is a
great way. I have an extra penetraitor in the aft dome so I will use that
to feed the system.
On another note, while being towed, I am concerned about possible water
ingress to the thrusters and accuators on the great arm you designed as
there is no positive pressure in those items to prevent that until the
second stage starts to feel some pressure and thusly starts to kick in?
Are the lakes still frozen up there?

Rick

On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 8:25 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <