[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 6 01:03:26 EST 2023

Alex was correct. I faced the second stage to the side so that the pressure
of the water while towing would be lessened on the diaphram but I don't
think that would stop it just lessen it so my friend who owns several dive
shops in Seattle after hearing what I wanted to do with it suggested that I
use the one with the slide mechanism on it to prevent burping. The only
downside is that I have to remember to have a guy retract it while he is
unhooking the tow line.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2023 at 6:30 PM Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <