[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrodynamic question

Justin Helland via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 22 15:47:18 EST 2023

Seeing that there's at least two San Diegans in this discussion, I hope you
don't mind if I hijack this thread for a second to introduce myself. I'm
Justin, I'm also based in San Diego, and I'm working on a K-350 build with
the help of Scott Waters. In my day job I work on unmanned surface vessels
for ocean science, bathymetry, and marine domain awareness. I've been
lurking in this email group for a long time, and I can't tell you how
incredibly valuable all this information has been! Much thanks and respect
for everyone's expertise here.

James, John (and anyone else around San Diego!) let me know if you ever
want to get together and talk submarines!

On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 11:05 AM John Bussard via Personal_Submersibles <