[PSUBS-MAILIST] ROVs and experimentation

Sean Lange via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 18 21:01:22 EST 2023

Hi John,
I’m in similar circumstances, but as far as getting a workspace and technical fabrication experience, I’d personally sing the praises of welding and manual or cnc machining courses at a local community or technical college. I’ve personally found it’s the most economical way to learn how to fabricate and to get access to machines to fabricate parts for my own ROV project. I look forward to seeing your build!

-Sean Lange