[PSUBS-MAILIST] air compensation

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 1 17:08:20 EDT 2023

Hi Cliff,

"The Tescom 44-4069 regulator would be a clean installation with just a
single 1/4 SS tubing run from the HP port of the 1st stage regulator to the
input port of Tescom 44-4069 regulator."

There's a little problem with this plan, though easy to work around. The HP
ports on regulators have a tiny orifice, in order to prevent rapid loss of
air if a hose or SPG fails. These ports cannot provide the sort of flow you
would want.

Best,
Alec

On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 12:17 PM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <