[PSUBS-MAILIST] air compensation

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 1 03:59:19 EDT 2023

 I agree, we should all follow a path that makes sense for our own application to come up with a plug and play reliable motor.  Before I invest a lot of time with magnetic couplers, I want to exhaust the option of air compensation.  I now have all four motors on air and will dive Thursday or Friday to see if the air flow is enough.  Pity the lake is only 60 feet, but the deeper lakes have too many people clogging up the access.  Hank