[PSUBS-MAILIST] News report: Simon Lake's "Defender" found in Long Island Sound

Marc de Piolenc via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 20 00:41:40 EDT 2023

Good to know. I'm a big Simon Lake fan. Please do keep the list apprised.

Marc de Piolenc

--
Archivale catalog:http://www.archivale.com
Mass Flow (ducted fans):http://massflow.archivale.com