[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pre-machined Acrylic Prep

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 4 13:31:44 EDT 2022

 Hello Alan.  I agree a regular stove is a possibility in most cases although a finer temperature controller would be necessary through use of a PID.  However in my case the viewport size is 24 inch which is too large for a regular house oven so I'm going to have to build a small convection oven.  Luckily we are talking relatively low temps so it doesn't have to be designed to forge-like specifications.
Jon