[PSUBS-MAILIST] YouTube guy bought a 1998 Sport Sub

roberto alvarez via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 2 01:38:23 EDT 2022

There is one for sale in Tijuana or San Diego, i saw the pictures,but as is
a wetsub built with fiberglass ,i honestly think are overpriced whe sold as
junk for 7000