[PSUBS-MAILIST] looking for sub to buy

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 19 18:37:44 EDT 2022

Hey Alan, I had planned to fly to Norfolk VA where my boat was being kept
and start sailing south on 9-15- so was hoping to get her wet before we
left but didn't happen unfortunately. We made it to Oriental NC so far. I
think the next thing was to weld the back dome on and was scratching my
head as to a good way to reduce the hi-low between the dome and the hull.
Once the dome is on (after I get done sailing) things will drastically pick
up speed. (I hope)

Rick

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 9:16 AM Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <