[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2023

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 10 12:09:33 EST 2022

I'd be down for one trip to the keys and one to Bernie's! While ocean dives
are obviously very attractive, we did have several boats (including mine)
that were still in shakedown mode. For those, the logistics at a lake are
way more forgiving.

Alec

On Thu, Nov 10, 2022 at 11:49 AM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <