[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2023

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 10 10:11:56 EST 2022

I vote Hawaii,,,Just kidding. no matter where it ends up Jon, is there a
way that others that can't make it watch some or all of it via skype? I
personally would like to get to know those in the group and put a face to a
post.

Thanks

Rick

On Thu, Nov 10, 2022 at 4:08 AM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <