[PSUBS-MAILIST] Repackaged LifePo4?

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 6 07:27:39 EDT 2022

 I agree, buoyancy is a factor but can be addressed by filling the battery pods with lead or concrete weight in replacement of the original battery weight.  I believe I can literally power the entire submarine with just two LiFePo4 batteries if I wanted to.  That's attractive to me in terms of maintenance.
Jon