[PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge training video

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jan 1 08:32:58 EST 2022

Happy New Year folks,
Dan Lance sent me a video produced by Capt George Kittredge that appears to be training aide for the K-350.  Capt Kittredge, in his dress whites no less, gives a short history of his submarines.  Later, he describes how to dive in the K-350.  I had to split the video into two segments to upload on YouTube.
Jon
Kittredge K-350 Submarine Video - PART 1

|  |  |

|  |
Kittredge K-350 Submarine Video - PART 1

Kittredge K-350 Submarine Video - PART 2

|  |  |

|  |
Kittredge K-350 Submarine Video - PART 2