[PSUBS-MAILIST] GPS integrated into software package

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 10 15:34:12 EST 2022

 Yes...I remember what I said about Python.  I fought learning it for about 12 years and thought I had won that battle...was proud of myself getting along in the world without Python.  Told people (like you) "I'll never learn Python.  They'll have to bury me with it they want me to learn it".  BUT...technology has a way of dragging you forward with it whether you want to or not.  At least I have ONLY learned enough of it to get what I needed out of it.
signed,should-have-used-C:) :)