[PSUBS-MAILIST] PEX2022

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 7 11:06:01 EST 2022

 Jon, thanks for your coordination of PEX2022.  These things take work.
ACTION ITEM...

I can commit to coming assuming date fits.
My available dates: First three weeks in April, May, Last week June, July and August
PLEASE RESPOND IF...
1) As of this moment, I plan on bringing the R300 assuming I can talk one of my mates into going with me if date fits.2) If for some reason, I cannot bring the R300, I would be willing to server as Surface Operations Coordinators (SOC) for one of the boats.
Best
Cliff