[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-600 buoyancy mystery

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 1 13:06:39 EDT 2022

Specifications

------------------------------
Group Size 27DC
Part Number SRM-27
Cold Cranking Amps 600
Cranking Amps 750
(RC) Min @ 25 Amp 160
Amp Hours 88
Length 12-3/4
Width 6-3/4
Height 9-1/2
Weight 50.3
Voltage 12
Wet/Dry W
Hi Jon sorry it took so long for a reply on the battery I just bought.  Was
waiting on the vender to send me the data sheet which they didn't provide
when I bought them and got tired of waiting so I found it online.
Hope this helps. I had planned on going with an AGM battery but when I got
ready to purchase them, the price after the Covid hit had put them out of
my budget.
Rick

On Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 9:53 AM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <