[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 dome advice

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 18 10:23:05 EDT 2022

 Have you tried Precision Plastics in Maryland USA?  They made a dome to specs for Brian Hughes.
The answer to your question is yes, but I don't have my Stachiw book with me to see what the actual rating would be.  You can ask someone else on the list to check their Stachiw book, or I will be back home around the 24th and can check my book when I return.  You obviously will have less head room with a 9-inch depth.  You also have to make sure that they anneal the dome according to ASME standards or it may fail prematurely.
Jon