[PSUBS-MAILIST] PX2022 Registration

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 5 22:06:25 EDT 2022

Hello Folks,
Registration is now open for PX2022 being held May 13-17 in Charlevoix, MI.  Please sign up at http://www.psubs.org/events/PX2022 if you would like to attend.  We currently have six submarines confirmed for either public display and/or diving.  Our primary dive location is the Keuka wreck in Lake Charlevoix.  We are also expecting to have a 250 foor deep dive as well as a night dive, locations to be determined onsite.  And of course, there will be ample opportunity for comradery with your fellow psubbers.
Please read carefully:1) There is no registration fee for this event however depending upon your level or participation, sharing expenses may be required.
2) Our home base will be Hampton Inn, Petoskey MI.  We do not have a group rate for this event so just make your own lodging reservations at the best rate you can get.  If you can't get a room at Hampton Inn, try Apple Tree Inn or Days Inn which are just across the street.  Additional hotels within a half mile or so are also available.
3) A schedule of events has been published at the same web location as registration.  NOTE: we have intentionally left the bulk of our schedule open for onsite changes based upon weather and water conditions so expect to see numerous TBD listed.  If you attend this event it will be important to keep in touch with event coordinators for our must updated plans as we make them.
4) We can still use help with surface support.  If you would like to help in that regard please contact me at jon.wallace at yahoo.com
Looking forward to seeing you all at the expedition.
Jon