[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2021

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Sep 9 09:43:53 EDT 2021

All, I have made my reservations for the convention. It went just as
expected with no issues (I called the hotel directly).

I am arriving 10/13 evening and checking out the AM of 10/15 as we depart
for Triton.

The room is non-smoking with 2 queen beds. If anyone is interested in
sharing the room/expense let me know.

Steve

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 12:31 PM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <