[PSUBS-MAILIST] DIY CO2 monitors

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Oct 29 11:30:37 EDT 2021

 For what it's worth, I have been monitoring CO2 in my house with my SEM analyzer and I'm averaging 2000ppm throughout the day.  This is in Florida so the windows and doors are always closed relying on AC.
Also worth noting is Steve McQueen's results in his K-250 without life support.  He reached 5000ppm at 14 minutes duration, 10000ppm at 30 minutes duration.  Note that these results were "at rest".