[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Asset - Zodiac Cadet 390 Tender

Tim Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Oct 22 19:54:26 EDT 2021

Most of the Zoom meetings that I have attended and there are more than 10 others on camera it causes a significant increase in bandwidth usage.  This causes the speaker's video to lag and become jerky.

Agreed that it is a better meeting when everyone is on video, but muted in order to avoid distracting background noises.

This was a terrific session, very close to being there together.  But unfortunate that we could not all participate with lunch and dinner and off line discussions.  Unfortunately, I missed the first hour.  I was able to take screen photos of various slides for further study.

Looking forward the next one, in person or online!

Tim