[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2021

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 19 09:13:50 EDT 2021

 Thank you to everyone that participated in PC2021, speakers and participants.  I always look forward to seeing my psubber compatriots face to face and the comradery it provides.  The Zoom option was a nice addition this year for those that couldn't come to Orlando.  It WAS a bit challenging at times but we managed to get through it.  I'm hoping that someone adept at ZOOM (or some other app) can help us set up better for next time.
We were very well received at Triton Submarines and they both know and follow us, according to Troy Engen the General Manager.  Triton had three production submarines, one prototype, and a number of models/mock-ups in their warehouse.  We had access to all parts of the warehouse and did some close inspections on the submarines.  Before leaving Triton handed out t-shirts, masks, and a carrying-bag for everyone attending.
Looking forward to seeing YOU at PC2022.
Jon