[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2021

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Oct 9 13:56:01 EDT 2021

 Hello everyone,
Some PC2021 updates
ZOOM TeleconferenceZoom registration is new open on the website at http://www.psubs.org/events/PC2021/.  The zoom video conference room is open only to members.  If you are not a member yet, join PSUBS first, then register for the zoom meeting.  Please note, this is our first attempt at a zoom meeting to be patient with us.  SPEAKERS via ZOOM...I need you to register as well because I will need your email address to send the meeting room invitation.
Triton Submarines TourWe need to be at Triton between 10-10:30am and since they are about 1.5 hours from Orlando we will need to leave around 8:30am.  Triton is requesting "closed toe" footwear and masks be worn by everyone so please plan accordingly.
Expect more info in a day or two.
Jon