[PSUBS-MAILIST] Valve part 2

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 25 13:55:52 EDT 2021

James, what was connected to the nipple previously? If you still have it, I
would try two things. How many turns would it take to reapply it, first ans
then take your street El and screw it into the part as well. I believe that
will tell you if the nipple is out of round or if the original fitting was
actually only held on by two turns, in which case I would follow the advice
and retap the old threads.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 9:25 AM James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <