[PSUBS-MAILIST] first stage regulator

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 15 19:23:08 EDT 2021

Hi Alan,
Make sure you check the cylinder connection on the first stage if you start
to go down the official "nitrox version" path.  Being in NZ you are almost
certainly going to want a standard "DIN" connection.  There are some
European standards and conventions which see a different connection (M26)
used for high-oxygen diving mixes, which the official Apeks nitrox versions
are likely to be.

Ie. you probably want an O2-clean standard version rather than the nitrox
version of the DS4.  Worth double checking the cylinder connection before
purchasing.

Cheers,
Steve

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 6:37 AM Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <