[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flood valve repaired.

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 8 08:21:47 EDT 2021

 Hi James, you are one determined guy.  That had to be a real bugger, in that tight space.  Hank
    On Monday, June 7, 2021, 11:35:37 PM MDT, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hey James
Why did you have to do that?

Rick
On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 1:53 AM James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

Hi Sean,
Yes, i did have cutting fluid on, you might not have seen it, but it was definitly there.  Warren Bestobell Trefolex, the green stuff.
Definitly had to peck at it, i turned it about 20 degrees, then back.  Took ages.
But, its done and all seems good.  Thanks for the tips all.

Regards
James