[PSUBS-MAILIST] Membership??

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 22 08:00:01 EDT 2021

Welcome Quinn, Not sure if anyone mentioned the group's Facebook page but
below are some other fun links if you are unaware of them.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PSUBS/?multi_permalinks=1479223542421199
http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDMBVtkKSrw
https://www.buzzsprout.com/1275494

Steve

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 8:49 AM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <