[PSUBS-MAILIST] Membership??

quinn via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 21 10:12:31 EDT 2021

Thanks Cliff,
I have a copy of Manned Submersibles and it’s been an excellent resource, haven’t checked out the ABS rules yet but I’m aware of them. And yes, I’d love to come see your sub! The rest of the summer is pretty hectic but maybe some time in September or October. I’ll reach out to you.

Jon, I apologize if my original email caused offense, I sincerely didn’t mean it to. Calling the website barren and dated wasn’t a good choice of words and doesn’t accurately reflect my opinion of it. It’s a good website and I’ve seen some of the resources you mentioned. I was also unaware that Facebook is the organizations real front page. Thanks for all the info and I appreciate your reply.

Quinn