[PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor Issue

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 20 13:22:59 EDT 2021

James, you mentioned that one of the two wires is getting hotter than
normal and the first thing that came to mind was that it didn't have a
solid connection somewhere? That may not explain the abnormal noise you
said it is making but a bad connection will heat up a wire.
Rick

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 11:37 PM James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <