[PSUBS-MAILIST] CALL FOR SPEAKERS - PC2021

Mon Jul 19 06:58:18 EDT 2021

Hi All,
I'd love to attend, but again, with the covid restictions at the moment, i
doubt i would realistically be able to attend.   Maybe next time once all
this covid thing is a bit more of an known factor.

Regards
James

On Sun, 18 Jul 2021 at 16:57, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <