[PSUBS-MAILIST] Speed and Direction Control for Small Brushed Motors

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 10 10:52:01 EDT 2021

 Nice setup Rick, no extra electronics needed with the linear actuator.
Jon

    On Friday, July 9, 2021, 04:35:10 PM EDT, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

  accuator.MOVJonI posted this awhile back and am not sure if you saw it but this is what I have chosen to do with my steering for the aft motor on my K sub as I didn't like the way the yoke was in the way of the person laying down. I have only dry tested it and I like how it works but have yet to test its performance in the water. I am also using a gauge in the sub that shows the position of the motor as I have this same set up on my sailboat and it really works well. I can't find the video of the steering one but I am using the same principle to open and close the flood valve for the VBT which I have attached.Hope this helpsRick