[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Community Projects

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 1 08:05:38 EDT 2021

Hello Psubbers,
I have added two new community submitted projects to the "Community Projects" page on the web site.  The first is an analysis of a ONWA KA-GC9A combination Compass/GPS modified for submarines and submitted by Cliff Redus.  The second is an Emergency Direct Breathing Scrubber designed and submitted by James Frankland.
You can inspect these projects by navigating to the PSUBS Community Projects page at PSUBS.ORG > PSUBS Community > Community Projects
Direct Linkshttp://www.psubs.org/community/projects/onwa-2.pdf

http://www.psubs.org/community/projects/co2-direct.pdf

Please join me in thanking Cliff, James, and all other submitters for their contributions to the PSUBS community.
Jon