[PSUBS-MAILIST] regulator for compensating

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 15 02:16:36 EST 2021

 Emile, I had suggested to Hank to use an octopus 2nd stage regulator, as they are not as sensitive & less prone to free flowing than normal 2nd stage regulators. On my ambient I had an extention to the exhaust ports to also help prevent free flow & to stop water getting in through the valve. As you say, keeping the regulator low in the system will help prevent water getting in. Any further thoughts on this anyone? Alan