[PSUBS-MAILIST] regulator for compensating

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 14 15:16:07 EST 2021

HI All, I have been playing around with and installing a first and second stage regulator on my ROV to compensate the arm etc.  Alan has raised a very valid concern.  The pressure differential between intake and exhaust is very slight and make me think the air may not make it to the arm motors.  Alan has suggested extending the exhaust ports to create more back pressure.  I was also thinking about restricting the volume allowed to exhaust, so if it free flows the restriction will help close the exhaust valve.  Any thoughts on the matter?Hank