[PSUBS-MAILIST] Build Updates

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jan 4 18:17:08 EST 2021

Hi Rick,

I wasn't following the blueprints, I was the one drawing them. Hopefully
they will be easy to follow! As for effort, I really don't know. Hank is a
fast builder and makes something like this in a few days, but for me it's
more like a couple of months and making the drawings was as much work as
making the parts themselves. The files include a bill of materials so you
can see the cost of everything. The big variable is how much you pay for
the actuators, as there is a vast difference between what they cost new and
what you can sometimes pick them up for on eBay or on Amazon open box
specials. I'm guessing I must have spent about a grand total.

Best,
Alec

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 5:19 PM Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <