[PSUBS-MAILIST] first stage regulator

Tue Feb 16 17:43:07 EST 2021

Structurally, the regulator bodies are designed for a maximum HP supply to ambient dP of 3500 psi, if used with a DIN connection.

Design intermediate pressure (HP supply to LP / ambient delivery dP) is ~150 psi. I don't know if there is any overbalancing inherent to the Apeks designs. Performance will depend on the gases used, as flow will be density dependent, but I doubt that you'll have any problems at respiratory flow rates <200 lpm.

Sean